CFSPD groups and workshops provide outreach, support, and education to help families and to help stop family violence.
Our Group Program Supports:
- Women who are survivors of trauma and abuse (past and present)
- Men who are survivors of trauma and abuse
- Men who have assaulted their intimate partners
- Mothers and their children surviving abuse together
- Adolescents who have been exposed to woman abuse in their families
Groups are designed to provide:
- Mutually supportive group setting
- Information and education
- Strategies for survivors to help reduce trauma-related symptoms
- Assistance for men to help them develop non-abusive behaviours
- Parenting strategies for when children have been exposed to abuse
Cultural Interpreters are available for groups offered by the PAR program.
Workshops & Groups Available
To register or to get all scheduling information about our group programs and workshops, please call and speak to one of our caseworkers at: 905.450.1608 X 112